Description:This article explains the possible cause of the error event Event 1059 and gives solution to resolve this issue, also gives the useful reference links to solve issue.
Event 1059 Source:
Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DHCP-Server Date: 10/18/2013 10:13:39 AM Event ID: 1059 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: myPC.myDomain.in Description: The DHCP service failed to see a directory server for authorization.
Event 1059 Source Image:
Cause and Solution for Event 1059:After I have googled and analyzing this issue in my work environment found the 1046 also logged followed by event 1059. and noticed the service Remote Procedure Call (RPC) has been stopped, restarting this service solved will solve the DHCP related issues.
Reference links about Event ID 1059
Thanks, if you find any other useful information, please share with us
Related Articles:- Event ID 4656 - Repeated Security Event log - PlugPlayManager
- Event ID 1046 - DHCP Server
- Event ID 1000 -The remote procedure call failed in Sql Server Configuration manager
- Event 4624 null sid - Repeated security log
- Event ID 1014 Name resolution for the name cyber-mind.info timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded
- Event ID 7036 service entered the stopped state - Service Control Manager
- Event ID 5156 Filtering Platform Connection - Repeated security log